Be a part of our passionate team of volunteers today and take a step towards giving back to society.
You must know
Benefits of Volunteering
- Brings fun and fulfilment
- A Chance to give back to the community
- Network / Meet new people / Make new friends
- Build on experiences, gain knowledge and skills
- Gain confidence and build a real sense of achievement
- Discovery of inner calling, passion and purpose
Why Volunteer at AIKYA?
- Become a social leader
- Be a part of a global network
- Enhancement of team working abilities
- Advance your careers
- Make a difference in someone’s life
- Platform to pursue your goals and interests
AIKYA - United to Serve is an initiative of the National Institute of Value Education. National Institute of Value Education is a 12A registered organisation with section 80(G) status under the income tax act.